Following through and finishing what you started are valuable instructions you need more than you realize. It is combination of traits that enables you to create the life you want without having to compromise or wait. The alternative is a status quo that you’re stuck in.
This guide includes practical tactics to grow your willpower, stop procrastination, focus like a laser, and achieve whatever you set your mind to. Above all else, this is a guide to better understanding your brain and instincts for optimal results.
It discusses how to:
Channel massive productivity and mental toughness
Resist distractions, de-motivation, temptations, laziness, and excuses:
- The surprising motivations that push us past obstacles
- How daily rules and a manifesto can help you achieve
- Valuable and insightful mindsets to view productivity from entirely new lights
Seize self-control and finally accomplish your big and small goals
- The science and tactics to beating procrastination easily
- Focus and willpower pitfalls you are probably committing at this very moment
- How to beat distractions, remain focused, stay on task, and get to what matters consistently
Transform your life through productive habits and avoiding mental traps
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over 12 years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with dozens of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His work draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
The pdf version is free on our website, you can download other version on Amazon, Click here